Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fun Flowers Mother's Day Card


One of the great perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that every month I look forward to receiving a monthly demonstrator magazine in my mailbox. It is always full of the latest and greatest tips, samples and techniques. I was flipping through the latest issue the other day, hoping to get some inspiration for a Mother's Day card for my grandmother. I wanted something eye-catching and fairly bold, as I knew Grandma would have trouble seeing tiny details. When I saw a version of this card, I knew it was the one. I changed the original card by adding the baker's twine, a fun new product from the Summer Mini Catalogue. Haven't received your Summer Mini Catalogue yet? Contact me for a free copy.
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Well-Scripted (retired), Punch Potpourri (level 1 hostess)
Paper: So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Old Olive marker, Real Red marker
Accessories: Dotted Ribbon Border Punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Fun Flowers die, Blossom Petals Punch (for leaves)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails