Friday, April 22, 2011

A Slice of Life Teabag Holder



Happy Easter! I hope you are enjoying Easter weekend. It is a beautiful spring day here, and I can't wait to get outside to enjoy it.

I have a quick and cute teabag holder to share with you today. I cased it from Caroline Skinner, who has a great tutorial for it. As you can see I made two versions, one that closes like a card, and a more simple one. Both are equally adorable. The stamp sets I used, A Slice of Life and You're a Gem, are available in the Occasions Mini Catalog only until the end of April. I used the lovely seam binding ribbon in Very Vanilla and gathered the ends to create some ruffles.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: A Slice of Life (level 1 hostess set), You're a Gem
Paper: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Blushing Bride DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
Accesories: Decorative Label Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, 3/4'' Circle Punch, 1'' Circle Punch, 1-3/4'' Circle Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails