Friday, April 29, 2011

Nature Walk Easter Basket


I made this basket last week for Easter using the gorgeous eggs image from the Nature Walk stamp set. This set is only available for one more day in the Occasions Mini Catalogue. It's not a set that I would define as my usual style, but I love the mix of images in it and have found it quite easy to use. I coloured the eggs with my Stampin' Write markers and glazed them with a layer of Crystal Effects. The basket itself is simply four scallop envelope die cuts adhered together.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Blush Blossom marker, Baja Breeze marker, Crumb Cake marker, Blushing Bride marker, Pear Pizazz marker
Accessories: Scallop Envelope die, Crystal Effects, silver brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails