Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tropical Party Notepad

Here is the little notepad I covered as part of my Tropical Island Oasis Stationery Box. There is still room in the class on Tuesday evening if you're interested.

The notepad is from the dollar store; I simply uncoiled it, covered it with Rose Red cardstock and Island Oasis Designer Paper, and added the "journey" sentiment from Define Your Life. Click on the photo to see it bigger. I stamped off the small flower once before stamping it behind the greeting, so it wouldn't cover up the words. Re-punch the holes at the top, and twist the coil back through the holes. Super simple and cute; I could have added ribbon or other embellishments to further pretty it up, but I thought I'd keep it simple as I'll probably actually bring it with me on my trip to Hawaii to jot down lists and things. The little pink pen is from Staples; they come in a 12-pack, I believe.

Supplies:
Stamps: Define Your Life
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Paper: Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Corner Rounder Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails