Monday, July 12, 2010

New Catalogue, New Goodies

So sorry for the recent lack of posting; I've been a bad blogger ;) The end of June was busy, busy, busy with year-end school stuff, then we headed to Seattle for a few days, and then I had two houseguests from Japan stay with me this past week. I am just now finally settling into my summer vacation, and what better way to kick off the summer than with a gorgeous array of new Stampin' Up! goodies?

The new catalogue is officially out and it is jam-packed full of amazing new inspiration, ideas and products. All the new stamp sets are available in clear mount, the new colour renovation is fresh, contemporary and fun, and there are loads of new accessories for that perfect finishing touch. Contact me today to get your own copy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails