Monday, July 12, 2010

Clean & Simple FTL 98


I absolutely love the look of this week's sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping; everything looks better in threes, don't you think? I used the Little Leaves Sizzlits die and some scraps I had lying around to create this quick card. Swap out the DSP for a non-floral pattern, and this would even make a good masculine card. I hesitated when placing the sentiment in that spot; it seems a shame to cover up the lovely little leaves. I considered placing it underneath, but thought I would stay true to the sketch. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Urban Garden DSP (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: silver brads
Other: Modern Label punch, Little Leaves Sizzlit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails