Sunday, May 30, 2010

Love Sparkles Scrapbook Layout


I recently took part in an Iron Stamper's Challenge in which each participant was given a Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' kit and the task of creating 5 projects with it, including a scrapbook layout, a 5 minute card, a more advanced card, a 3-D item and an altered item. The kit I received was "Love Sparkles"(item 113918), which has a great coordinated selection of designer paper, cardstock and a ton of self-adhesive die cuts. This is the scrapbook layout I came up with; I took these photos of my friend's adorable daughter during spring break when my husband and I visited them in San Diego. She is such an animated little girl, so I thought they would be a fun set of photos to scrap. I added some punch art tulips in the bottom corner of the page to echo the tulips on her dress, and a few butterfly die cuts for interest.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Love You Much
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Love Sparkles DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, White Gel Pen, Two Step Bird Punch

1 comment:

Stacy said...

The "Love" paper is fantastic! Great layout design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails