Saturday, February 27, 2010

Clean and Simple

I was inspired by this card on Angie Juda's blog to make this clean and simple card. I love the look of the white on white; it makes for a striking card with no visual clutter. The card itself measures 4 1/4 by 4 1/4, and the centre piece, which is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals, is 2 1/4 by 2 1/4. The sentiment is from Picture This, a Level 1 hostess set available through April 30 from the Occasions Mini. The centre image is from Fun & Fast Notes, one of my very first Stampin' Up! stamp sets. This set offers a great variety of images that are perfect for colouring. I used my blender pens and ink pads to do the colouring.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, Picture Perfect
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Sahara Sand

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails