Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Matchbox Drawers

This little set of drawers was a cinch to put together. It could be used to hold chocolates, cash, jewelry...or all three! I'm not sure who originated this idea as I've seen it in so many places; if you know, please let me know so I can give credit.
  • I simply stacked three matchboxes that were cut using Stampin' Up's exclusive Matchbox Die and wrapped them with a strip of designer paper.
  • Chocolate Chip Corduroy brads make cute, textural drawer pulls.
  • Double-stitched Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon is a nice finishing touch.
  • The tag was punched out with the Curly Label Tag; I made the mat for it from the coordinating Movers and Shapers magnetic die.
  • The sentiment is from Well Scripted; I love the beautiful font!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails