Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
- I simply stacked three matchboxes that were cut using Stampin' Up's exclusive Matchbox Die and wrapped them with a strip of designer paper.
- Chocolate Chip Corduroy brads make cute, textural drawer pulls.
- Double-stitched Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon is a nice finishing touch.
- The tag was punched out with the Curly Label Tag; I made the mat for it from the coordinating Movers and Shapers magnetic die.
- The sentiment is from Well Scripted; I love the beautiful font!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Thanks for looking!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Friday, January 8, 2010
...and then I made another...
...and another, with girl monkeys!
I love making quick, cute 3x3 cards like these. The monkey stamp is from Fox & Friends, from the brand new Occasions Mini Catalogue. If you haven't heard the news yet, Stampin' Up! is offering clear mount rubber stamps for the first time ever, and let me tell you, they are fabulous! They produce the same crisp, clear images as the traditional wood-mount stamps but only require a fraction of the storage space.
- Clear mount stamps allow you to easily see where you are placing your stamped image. This made positioning the monkey in a playful, tumbling pattern a cinch.
- The "bundle of joy" sentiment is from the Little Angel set, also in the Occasions Mini.
- The hand-cut flowers on the girl monkey is from the large branch image in Eastern Blooms.
- Dazzling Diamonds added using the Two-Way Glue Pen give the monkeys some sparkle.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
It's here! Sale-a-bration and the Occasions Mini Catalogue have officially begun! Click the image above to view the SAB catalogue. You can find the link to the Occasions Mini in the sidebar.
Promotion Dates: January 5-March 31, 2010
Our Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate!
Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $65 purchase (before tax and shipping).
Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $395* in workshop sales**, in addition to our regular hostess benefits.
Sign up as a Demonstrator: Choose any retail stamp set (valued up to $56.95) from the current catalogues when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15 percent off your Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+)!
Call me today to place your order or to book a workshop.