Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi Stampers! Sorry, I've been missing in action for a little while; things were busy at school with Christmas activities and wrapping up before the holidays. I have the next two weeks off, which means more stamping time for me :)

I made this cute little box for a friend today. The box was originally designed to hold chocolates, but I thought it was just the right size to hold a small gift (a pair of sparkly snowflake earrings). The tutorial, by Beate Johns, can be found here.

Have you put in your order for the 12 Days of Holiday Sales yet? Don't miss out on the savings, which include the exclusive Matchbox die and Two Tags die. Check out just one of the many adorable possibilities with the Matchbox die here. Remember, this sale ends in just two days, on December 22.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tricia Rush Richner said...

I found your adorable blog through Late Night Stampers. So cute. Would you mind telling me how you get your pdf files on the side to work? Like the link for the catalog and the mini catalog. I have been trying to get this to work for-ever and have been unsuccessful. Thanks so much.

I am on blogger too

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails