Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Playing With the New In Colours!



I've been having so much fun playing with my new stamps and In Colours. I got the idea for this fun and handy bookmark from this video on the Stampin' Up YouTube channel. I used the Rock and Roll technique to get the two-toned effect of the flower.




I also whipped up these little guys today. I attached some adhesive-backed magnetic strips to give them some holding power. Notice the new Modern Label punch? Love how it works so well with the Word Window and the Designer Label punches.

By the way, the book in the photos, The Secret Life of Bees, is a great read if you're looking for one; I'm just finishing it up now. In the summer, I have the luxury of time to catch up on the pile of books I accumulate all through the school year. There's nothing better than lying out on my back deck on a chaise lounge with a good book and an icy glass of lemonade, reading the afternoon away!



1 comment:

Sheila said...

I like the bookmarks. Great idea with the magnets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails