Monday, April 27, 2009

You're invited...

...to my Midnight Crop this Friday, May 1. Come hang out, work on your projects using my stampsets and tools, or make up a class you missed. RSVP required; $5 drop-in fee or free if you're making up a class.

I saw this cute Elmo card on one of the sample boards at Regional Convention. If anyone knows who originated it, please let me know so I can give them credit. Elmo's face is made entirely with SU's circle punches and his party hat is from the "Sock Monkey" set. The striped grosgrain ribbon in Real Red gives it just the right cheery touch. I still have lots of samples from Regionals to show you! We did six make n'takes that day; check back in the next few days and I'll post some of them up. I also can't wait to show you the adorable mini-scrapbook I'm working on with my Grade 4 students for Mother's Day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails