Monday, April 20, 2009

Seattle Regional Convention


I had a fabulous day on Saturday at the Stampin' Up! Regional Convention in Seattle. It was a full day of learning, stamping, swapping and inspiration. We had a chance to hear presentations from many talented demonstrators and Stampin' Up's demonstrator trainers, and most exciting of all, from Shelli Gardner herself, the CEO and cofounder of Stampin' Up! Shelli was so warm, gracious, and dynamic in person. It's truly a testimony to her character that she built the company from the ground up with her family's support, and is still going strong at it twenty years later. I was so starstruck, I got my photo taken with her. I felt like a kid at Christmastime getting their picture taken with Santa, although as you can see, Shelli is much more stylish than Santa Claus. I can't wait to share with you all the things I learned at Regionals!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails