Sunday, February 1, 2009

We Have a Winner!

Congrats to Cristie Fausto for winning the grand prize at my Open House yesterday! Thanks to all of you who attended; it was great to see you and to meet some new people, too.

Here's a peek at what we made:

This cookie holder, also known as a Diaper Fold Pouch, is super quick and easy. It can made with any size of paper cut to a square. I cut the Candy Lane DSP to 8.5'' x 8.5'' for this version.

I used the Bella Rose DSP and the Always stamp set for this card. If you look closely, you can see I added some Crystal Effects to the hearts for dimension and shine.


This card, which I cased from Jackie Topa, uses the Love You Much and Always sets. I stamped the hearts on the front, punched them out with the matching punch and adhered them inside the card.



Last but not least, we also made these cute little Nugget Purses.


Here are some more Valentine-themed projects:

Don't you love this Ghirardelli chocolate box? It perfectly fits four squares of chocolate. The tutorial for how to make it can be found here.


Biscotti wrapped with a belly band, ribbon and a tag:

Another "Always" card; I embosed the heart with white embossing powder and lightly sponged on Ruby Red ink:

...and one last card, using the Love You Much set and Candy Lane DSP:

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails