Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snowed in!

It's definitely looking like it will be a white Christmas around here! Actually, I heard on the radio yesterday that there have only been eight white Christmases in the last 71 years in the metro Vancouver area. Hard to believe! As I am typing this, the snow is continuing to come down harder and harder outside. The forecasters are calling for another 15 cm by the end of the day. This is what it looked like outside two days ago, when there was already quite the accumulation:


...and this is what it looks like today:


The backyard:

Look at the pile of snow on the roof of the birdhouse!:

...and of course, the Paper Cottage:


All this snow means I am contentedly cozied up inside, making cards. Here is a card I made for my cousin Rex, whose birthday we are celebrating tonight, if we are not completely snowed in. I tried to make it not too girly.
Here are a few more holiday cards I made using SU's Ski Slope DSP and the little felt flurries. These were inspired by Andrea Walford's designs. Love the warm, fuzzy look and feel of those felt flurries!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails