Sunday, November 9, 2008

Onesie cards

I've been thinking about all things baby lately, as my best friend is expecting! I found the instructions to make this ADORABLE onesie card on Lauren Meader's blog (thanks, Lauren, for so generously posting this tutorial!). This is a super quick, fun card to make; it really only takes about ten minutes from start to finish! I used the retired "Very Punny" set for the pig, lollipop and crib images. The flower on the pink onesie is from "Eastern Blooms," one of my favourite sets, and the dots on the other two are from "Itty Bitty Backgrounds." These cards would make great birth announcements and shower cards; they could even be strung along a line with little clothespins to make a cute banner decoration for a shower.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails