Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The suspense has been killing me, but it's finally here! Stampin' Up! has just released its list of fabulous, bundled product promotions at up to 50% off! There are amazing deals to be had! Click here to see the flyer. Have your catalogue handy as the items are listed by page number.
This is a very limited-time offer; the sale is only on from now until Monday, Dec. 1, while quantities last! Once they're gone, they're gone, and I can tell you that these items are going to go fast! You can call or email me your order (I'll be putting in my order Wednesday afternoon) or order online at my demonstrator website. Just click on "Shop Now" in the top right hand corner of my site. Happy shopping!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Sunday, Dec 07, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Here's a card I made today using the Upsy Daisy set, which I loved right away when I saw it, but haven't got around to inking up until today. The cardstock and ink on the flowers is Cameo Coral and I used my Chocolate Chip marker to colour the stems.
Click here to see the flyer.
Dates: November 10-30, 2008
Promotion Details: Spend $20 and qualify to purchase any Rub-Ons assortment at 20 percent off ($10.36 per package; regularly $12.95):
|Page #||Rub-Ons Description|
|112735||178*||Jardin secret en fleur|
|111277||178||A Perfect Day|
|111806||179||Chills & Thrills|
|112844||11**||Old Saint Nick|
|112843||17**||Season of Cheer|
*From Livre d'Idées & Catalogue automne-hiver 2008
**From Holiday 2008 Mini Catalogue
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Sign up for a waiting list for the Stampin' Technique Club starting in January!
How they work:
Basically, a group of people get together and commit to each other for several months. The number of members is equal to the number of months. For example, if eight people join, they commit to each other for eight months. Each month, one of the members gets to "play" Hostess, and everyone contributes a minimum order, so that person gets the first level hostess benefits. You have the option of hosting at your home or my Paper Cottage. The hostess can choose to then host a private event to boost her numbers for more benefits, or just enjoy the rewards of club benefits.
What you get:
• 8 months of FREE monthly club meetings with your ‘club mates’, where you learn techniques, do make n’ takes, and use my tools, punches and stampsets.
• One month where YOU get to be the ‘hostess’ and receive the first level of hostess benefits ($20 free merchandise and a free stampset)
• Time to work on your own projects. Plan a project around my tools/stampsets, and work on it during club night while chatting with your clubmates!
What you do:
• Sign up for 8 months in the club
• Each month, contribute at least $25 in orders (which will go towards the benefits of that month’s ‘hostess’).
• Pick a month where you are ‘hostess’
• Come to the optional club night at my house in Port Moody, where we learn techniques/create make n’ take projects.
• Optionally increase your benefits in your hostess month by hosting a workshop with me and your friends. All orders placed at the event will be added to the club month, to increase your hostess dollars dramatically! Or, just sit back with your automatic first level benefits if you choose.
Contact me if you have any questions or are interested in joining!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
We live in a one-level rancher, so it's nice to have this extra space just a few steps out the back door in the backyard. It's about 300 square feet, fully wired and heated, and has two rooms. So quiet and cozy!
I'll post pictures of the interior soon...I promise! I just have to do a bit of tidying up first...=)
Have a great weekend!